How do I remove an application from my iPhone or iPod Touch?
From your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch:
• Tap on the application icon
• Hold your finger down until all the icons start to wiggle
• Tap the X circle in the upper left of the application icon.
Or, from your computer:
• Run iTunes
• Connect your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to your computer
• Click the Applications tab
• Select “Sync Applications”
• Click the “Selected Applications” button
• Deselect the applications you wish to remove
• Click “Apply”
For more details, visit this page: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1977